MUSE is an exquisite architectural masterpiece of the Sunny Isles Beach area. Its 49-story tower stands a full 649 feet above the beach, uncompromisingly showcasing the stunning views of the ocean and bay front. Each of the 68 luxury properties, including two full-floor penthouse homes, overlooks magnificent 100 feet of ocean-front area. Carlos Ott, an esteemed world-renowned architect, designed the building to have a slight angled twist to each floor as they ascend up the tower gives an illusion of a greater twist. MUSE offers an array of room plans with spacious two-to-five bedroom residences for all residents to experience the pinnacle of luxury, convenience and comfort.
At MUSE Sunny Isles Beach you can find incredible panoramic ocean and intracoastal views. Each residence is tastefully finished with luxurious interiors by Troy Dean Interiors, Antrobus and Ramirez, including outdoor living spaces. Private elevators serve every residence, offering Italian 8′ entry doors, marble and wood flooring, Italian cabinetry, and art from Helidon Xhixha. You will also find exquisite Dornbracht and Duravit plumbing fixtures in the master bathroom, and a master bedroom with a midnight bar.
- Delivered fully finished
- 12’ ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Outdoor living spaces complete with summer kitchens and weather-resistant entertainment systems
- 8’ tall Italian entry doors
- 2 Private elevators with biometrics technology + 1 service elevator
- 60’ wide and up to 38’ deep terrace
- Advanced iHome technology
- Master bathrooms feature Dornbracht and Duravit fixtures
- Custom Smart Tech 2.0
- Exquisite marble and wood flooring throughout residences
- Inspired interiors by TROY DEAN INTERIORS
- Panoramic ocean and Intracoastal views
- Custom concealed Italian cabinetry Midnight Bar in Master Suite