Le Club International
2845 NE 9th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Le Club Condominium, a captivating residence and marina in Fort Lauderdale, is a sixteen-story building offering 66 unique and distinguished condominium residences. Each of these residences provide panoramic views of the clear blue ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway and the captivating greenery of Birch State Park and the grounds of historic Bonnet House. Plus, these are views that can never be blocked; the stunning landscape of the city below is guaranteed eternal protection.
To suit a variety of preferences, Le Club condos come in six different floor plans, including New York style lofts, lanai apartments with 1800 square foot terraces, traditional apartments and two-story penthouses with circular staircases. Additionally, all residences offer private elevators, modernly appointed kitchens and bathrooms and many other top-notch features.
The fourth floor is where residents can take advantage of Le Club International’s extravagance, with a stunning pool and whirlpool, a relaxing sundeck, cozy gazebos and private cabanas available for sale. Additionally, there is a well-equipped fitness center, a lavish party room and much more.
The Intracoastal Waterway also has its own private marina which is the only one capable of accommodating yachts up to 150 feet long. It was the first marina to be built in that area in many years, making it a unique and remarkable feature of Le Club International.
- Marina that can provide dockage for yachts up to 150-feet
- Waterfront walk
- Pool and spa
- Cabanas overlooking the intracoastal
- Social room
- Fitness center
- Business center
- Covered gated entrance
- Italian marble flooring and wood furnishings in lobby
- Resident manager concierge
- 2 parking spaces per unit
- 24-hour security
- Double entry doors leading to foyer
- Floor-to-ceiling glass window walls
- Hurricane-certified tinted glass with ultraviolet protection
- Balcony terraces with beautiful 180º ocean and intracoastal views
- European kitchens with Snaidero Italian cherry wood cabinetry
- Granite countertops with full backsplash
- KitchenAid “Architect Series” appliances
- Huge baths with marble vanity tops and flooring
- His & Her master bathroom suites with bidet
- Jacuzzi whirlpool tub in master bath
- Frameless tempered glass shower enclosures
- Walk-in closets
- Laundry rooms with full-sized washer and dryer
"Property information shown has been provided from various sources, which can include the seller and/or public records. It is believed reliable but not guaranteed and should not be relied upon without independent verification."
Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. All dimensions are estimates only and may not be exact measurements. Square Footages are approximate. Floor plans and development plans are subject to change. The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, plans, specifics, terms, conditions and statements are proposed only, and the developer, the management company, the owners and other affiliates reserve the right to modify, revise or withdraw any or all of same in their sole discretion and without prior notice. All pricing and availability is subject to change. The information is to be used as a point of reference and not a binding agreement.