ICON South Beach, the widely admired luxury condo, offers all the priceless pleasures that few experience: sunrises on the oceanfront, sunsets on the bay, moonlight strolls along the water’s edge, and coastal sea breezes as it defines South Beach. The same architects who built Murano Grande and Murano at Portofino in South Beach present the curvaceously modern 40-story glassy opulence. Sexy and luxurious, ICON South Beach welcomes all guests with a ZEN Phantom-Operish lobby designed by the renowned Philippe Stark. This remarkable lobby features white drapery, striking crystal chandeliers, sleek sofas, and 20-foot ceilings.
ICON South Beach Florida is known for its top-notch amenities and features. Residents can enjoy services such as laundry, dry cleaning, and housekeeping, as well as a concierge service. Luxurious features like a valet, a chic fireplace lounge, a gourmet café, a deluxe spa, billiard room and conference rooms are offered to residents. The pool deck is skillfully landscaped with views of the Miami Beach Marina, making it the perfect spot for relaxing and admiring the beautiful sunsets and skyline of Downtown Miami.
ICON South Beach, Florida offers luxurious condo units featuring nine-foot ceilings and grand windows, appointed with Sub-Zero built-in refrigerators and freezers, Miele kitchen appliances, marble or granite counter tops, ample closets, marble floors in the bathrooms, and Starck fixtures. The two penthouses boast private rooftop pools and expansive outdoor spaces (10,000 sq-ft and almost 8,000 sq-ft respectively).
Icon South Beach amenities include:
- around-the-clock security
- A coffee and tea bar, set inside of a 27-foot high in Icon’s lobby.
- Raising the bar on luxury living, Icon has an elevated infinity-edged pool set amidst the backdrop of the Miami Beach Marina and Biscayne Bay.
- A health and fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment.
Icon South Beach – Building features & amenities:
- A multi-story Grande Lobby with soaring 20 foot high ceiling designed by world-renowned designer, Philippe Starck and YOO Ltd. Lobby common areas will include a coffee and tea bar with afternoon tea service and more
- Heated bay front lap pool and whirlpool spa
- Elevated Infiniti edge bay front swimming pool
- Resident Café overlooking the bay
- Pool Bar and Grill serving up fun casual fare
- Spacious Health Spa and Fitness Center equipped with Sauna and Steam Room
- Porte-cochere entry with 24-hour complimentary Valet Parking
- State-of-the-art building completely wired for high-speed cable modem Internet service to handle all of your technological needs
- Concierge staff offering premier hospitality service to include
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Valet
- Business Service
- 24-hour computer monitored Security and Fire Prevention Systems
- Mail and Package Receiving desk
- Conference Room
- Billiard Room
Icon South Beach Residential features:
- Philippe Starck and YOO Ltd. designed finishing package to help simplify your moving experience.
- Four themes to choose from to enhance your lifestyle:
- Nature, Classic, Culture and Minimal
- Choice of Ocean or Bay Views
- Nine home selections for residents to choose from
- Smooth ceiling rising 9 high
- Kitchens feature marble or granite counter tops, Imported European custom cabinetry, Miele appliance and Sub-Zero built -in refrigerator freezer
- High speed cable modem internet service in each home
- Tinted, tempered glass designed to meet hurricane codes
- Marble flooring in bathrooms with designer fixtures, fine European cabinetry and whirlpool bathtubs in Master bathrooms
- Spacious walk-in closets
If you’re looking for information about ICON South Beach Florida, then you should know that it’s more than just a way of life. It’s a personality as diverse as you are. The area is home to A/X Armani Exchange, Nicole Miller, Versace Jeans Couture, Anthropologie, and Williams-Sonoma, plus many other specialty stores. There are also some priceless little pleasures that don’t cost a cent, like sunrises over the ocean, sunsets into the bay, moonlight walks on the beach, and sea breezes.
If you own a condo at ICON South Beach and are considering selling it, William Pierce Luxury Real Estate can provide you with a market analysis and a proposal to list your property. Likewise, if you’re interested in buying one, they can provide you with details about the building and its many amenities.