Apogee South Beach
800 S Pointe Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Take in the sights and sounds of SoFi’s prestigious South Point district at Apogee Miami Beach – a 22-storey oasis of luxury on a tranquil reflecting pool. Setting a new bar for modern living, this “smart home” features four flow-through residential units on each floor, all with captivating views of the ocean and skyline through impact-resistant and soundproof glass. From dual ovens, dishwashers, and wine coolers to spacious balconies with outdoor summer kitchens and entertainment facilities, each suite is fully equipped with all the necessary luxuries. Interior adornments such as granite, French limestone, and backlit Lucite enhance the sophisticated ambience, whilst the master bedroom’s tub and shower replicate the feeling of having a private pool. The surrounding grounds provide further indulgence with an infinity pool like no other in Miami.
Basic highlights of this luxury condo:
- Located at the very southern tip of South Beach, between the Portofino Tower and the Murano at Portofino
- Approximately 68 residences in a 22 story building
- Opened in 2007
- Four residences per floor, each with flow-through design to give each unit both a water and a city views
- Only two floorplans available at 3103 s.f. and 4145 s.f.
- Three special penthouse floorplans, each with rooftop pool
- Windows are crafted from a special “pure and clear” glass, which also provides impact resistance and sound resistance
- The main lobby is for resident and guest use only. A service elevator is offered for delivery personnel.
This condominium sets the bar and marks the evolution of luxury living.
- Ceilings are 10-feet high
- Special noise-dampening construction built between floors to reduce noise transmission
- Balconies are 11-feet deep
- Kitchens feature (optional) gas appliances and Three styles for the Main Kitchen
- Kitchens are built with multiple ovens, warming drawers, multiple dishwashers, 132-bottle wine coolers and the finest of finishes
- Balcones are 11 ft deep and built with outdoor kitchens & entertaining amenities available
- Gas fireplace in Master Bedroom or Living Room
- Smart home technology available for drapes, blinds, audio/visual systems, automated control panels
- Lifestyle Technology with keyless fingerprint entry
- AMX-Interactive smart panel with access to valet, spa, pool, concierge and security
- Lutron wireless lighting system
- Processor and wiring for a complete home integration system
- Enhanced Lighting throughout residence
- Three penthouse suites, inclusive of a rooftop pool
- Master bathrooms have an in-ground tub with rainfall showerhead, giving you the feeling of a relaxation pool in your own bathroom
- Master closets are finished with the ultimate in closet systems, including a “midnight” kitchen with appliances…in your closet!
- Each unit has a privately-enclosed two-car garage on the parking levels. Additional cars may be parked with the valet.
- Stunning infinity pool area, unlike anything that we’ve seen in Miami before.
- Open air Pavilion
"Property information shown has been provided from various sources, which can include the seller and/or public records. It is believed reliable but not guaranteed and should not be relied upon without independent verification."
Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. All dimensions are estimates only and may not be exact measurements. Square Footages are approximate. Floor plans and development plans are subject to change. The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, plans, specifics, terms, conditions and statements are proposed only, and the developer, the management company, the owners and other affiliates reserve the right to modify, revise or withdraw any or all of same in their sole discretion and without prior notice. All pricing and availability is subject to change. The information is to be used as a point of reference and not a binding agreement.